top of page

What should I do if I lost the certified document?

Updated: May 13

If you have lost a government-certified document, you will need to redo the authentication process. Before proceeding with any authentication process, it is necessary to obtain a certified copy of the document in question. Public documents such as birth, death, marriage certificates, divorce decrees, and court orders can be ordered from the relevant State or County as certified copies. Private or business documents, on the other hand, need to be signed and notarized before being submitted for authentication.

If you require assistance in replacing a lost certified document such as vital documents like birth, death, and marriage certificates, we offer a service for obtaining them for a nominal fee.

bottom of page